Early Head Start
Early Head Start is the best child development program in the nation! YDI’s NAEYC accredited Centers of Excellence provide high quality early childhood education with a focus on family engagement.
Benefits of YDI Early Head Start include:
- Research-based curricula that enhance cognitive, social, and emotional development
- Nurturing classrooms with responsive caregivers and low teacher: child ratios
- Play-based learning with attention to health, safety, and wellness
- Nutritious, home cooked meals in a family style setting.
- Exciting daily learning experiences that focus on school readiness
- Training, education, and volunteer opportunities for families
In addition to our Early Head Start sites, YDI also partners with St. Mark’s in the Valley Day School (https://www.stmarksinthevalleyds.org/) and First Fruits Academy (https://www.fellowship-abq.org/first-fruits-academy/ ) to offer extended hours to meet the needs of families.
Learning begins at birth!
YDI offers Head Start services to eligible families of children ages birth-35 months in Bernalillo, Taos, and Rio Arriba Counties.
For more information, call:
Bernalillo County- 505-212-7239
Taos and Rio Arriba Counties- 505-747-0502